Join our team as a Contract Interpreter!
Did you know that in the United States, more than 10 percent of the population needs interpreting services? There are 10 million Deaf or Hard of Hearing people, and an additional 25 million limited English speakers. Your organization has the opportunity to provide access to these people all while forging a reputation as an organization that serves people in their own languages.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Certified interpreters preferred
- Minimum of two years experience in the interpreting field -OR- relevant/comprehensive experience
- All interpreters are expected to adhere to the RID Code of Professional Conduct
- Excellent language skills
- Excellent people skills
Applications should include:
- Cover Letter
- Self-recorded video introducing yourself in ASL